1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Hello... I'm New Here

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Rainbow Dash, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash New Born (1) Member

I mostly joined these forums because I keep having people accuse me of being a hacker in SSL2 because of my screen name. I was not aware that there was really a hack involved at all, so it must be somebody with a similar name/having the same name as somebody else is possible... probably via hacks again :p

I know that I'm not the hacker because my account is accessible only from my Facebook. Made it almost at the release of SSL2 (August 2012 or so) and I still haven't hit prestige :eek: I'm a teenager with aspirations of becoming a music and have only really recently become active again on SSL2 because of summer break. I returned and people were calling me a hacker... I don't even know how those hacks/exploits could work :oops:

So yeah... I can provide screenshots of proof if anybody cares about that >.< I don't even really like my username, former brony but moved on from that now, been too busy with music and whatnot to follow that show anymore.

Also, I'm glad to finally join the forum ^^

xXTacocubesXx likes this.
  2. pogrmca czasu

pogrmca czasu New Born (1) Member

you're welcome

3. deadchildren

deadchildren Unconfirmed Member

Ooh, welcome sir troll. Just know this, I was here first! Now show me these faked printscreens you're talking about.

4. jgalloway64

jgalloway64 Master Sergeant (10) Member

He's lying, Tap Water (Aevoa) created that account and I might have accidently made it public... lol but yeah TW used to hack with it, nobody else

Rainbow Dash and Nightwing like this.
  5. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Welcome, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Also, removed the comments below me before this introduction thread got out of hand, the one above sums up everything, let's just focus on welcoming our new member here and leave the past in the past. :)

Rainbow Dash and RumMumMario like this.
  6. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Welcome to the forum.
    Its nice you have a music interest. Music is very fascinating. Do you play in instrument?
    There are quite a lot of "Brony" fans on this game believe it or not. Whether in SSL2,this forum, and I'm starting to see a little the Steam version.

My only advice is:
    1. Ignore trolls at all costs. They seriously aren't worth your time.
    2. If you need help from any moderator, your best bet is Black Widow. She keeps this place as clean as she can and is on a lot.
    3. Really take the time to know someone before you befriend them, you never know what history they've had here or if one day your suddenly an outcast thinking all along they were a true friend or someone you could trust. (Seen it happen a lot in 2 years to many)
    4. To go along with point 3, really watch what words you say to someone cause you never know when they might use them against you even if you viewed it as casual fun.
    5. Have as much fun as you can. True some people are party poopers or find the negative in every situation but having fun is all that matters in the end. Just make sure its with people that actually deserve your time. Of course within the rules.

Do you plan on joining the steam community as well or just causally on SSL2 still?
    :D

Rainbow Dash and Holy2334 like this.
  7. ComplexOri

ComplexOri Sergeant (7) Member

I almost posted on your profile," Are you the hacker from Shellshock Live 2 that does the flare hack and fuel hack?"

Rainbow Dash and Taylor like this.
  8. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

Welcome to da forums

9. bobbb7

bobbb7 Staff Sergeant (8) Member

First, welcome to the forums. Second, the two quotes from Mr. Google I've highlighted above apply to life, not just here (and honestly have more repercussions in life than here...) so, basically, if you want deep life advice, hit up Mr. Google and his pink cheeks. :) ^_^ =) :v

Rainbow Dash likes this.
  10. Batgirl

I knew that name was familiar lol

11. Nightwing

Nightwing Staff Sergeant (8) Member

Why was my comment deleted? ._.

Blue Phantom and jgalloway64 like this.
  12. Tavi

Tavi First Sergeant (11) Member

Welllllcome~

and, Former? :c

13. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash New Born (1) Member

Now that I've come back (for about three seconds) just gonna clean up shop... Also nice to have my name cleared ^^

Yep! I play the upright bass (classical, not jazz) and am in a few different orchestras. Currently attending a school of the arts and have been on two European tours with orchestras. Now that school's started again I'll probably just be a casual player, proud of myself to finally get into the 30s level-wise :p

I'll keep the advice in mind, and as for the Steam community, I might join once I get a new computer, my current raffle-won, shoddy rock from over five years ago can barely run word processor for essays xD

Yes, unfortunately, former. I honestly just kinda... drifted, if that's the right term for it, though I still follow art at this point mostly. Maybe if/when I find some free time I'll catch back up...

Feel free to delete this if I'm breaking any kind of rules (necro-bumping, as another forum called it) but I just wanted to check on the thread since I made the one post and just kinda... disappeared.

Tavi, Batgirl and Taylor like this.
  14. Batgirl

Nah ur not breaking any rules (that I don't know of) this thread isn't that old. As long u have a reason then ur good

15. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Generally, replying to threads which are two weeks and older is considered a bump. This one is two months old, that is old, lol. Having reasons or being on topic doesn't make up any excuse to bump a thread either, with a few exceptions.

Thread bump is not part of any rules whatsoever on this forum anyways so whatever.

jgalloway64 likes this.
  16. Batgirl

It's sound like one lol