1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

How about an intoduction?

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by TheOnlyGod, Dec 13, 2013.

1. TheOnlyGod

TheOnlyGod Major (18) Former Moderator

Well I am sure none of you know me. Anyway, I think some people might find it interesting or entertaining to learn some more about me, and since I plan on helping out with the forums for a long while I would like to let you guys know my history. Anyway, Ill start off by saying that I live in California, and have my whole life. I am currently in high school. I decided to join crew this year and I really enjoy it. I also enjoy programming, and have made several games (I have been programming for about 4 years). I have always loved computer games, and my first game that I really got into would have to be Platform Racing 2. After playing that for a few years I found shellshock Live 1 and thought It would be worth playing. After getting to level 40 on ssl1 I decided to stop gaming for a few months and when I came back SSL2 was out. I joined SSL2 a few weeks after it was released and I have enjoyed playing with many users that I have seen since. After reaching level 50 on SSL2 I found the forums (December 14, 2012) where I thought it would be cool to talk with some others about the game. After talking on the forums for a while I got promoted to moderator (January 4, 2013) and I have been here every since. Anyways, if you have any questions I may be able to answer them.

jgalloway64, Taylor and xXxTnTxXx like this.
  2. Candor

Candor Forum Peasant Moderator

welcome to the forums :) we have a great community here. you'll fit right in.

Chard, xXxTnTxXx and TheOnlyGod like this.
  3. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

welcome back to life (rhetorical) but heres a warm welcome from me <3 ;) :D

Taylor likes this.
  4. smb718

smb718 Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Man I used to be obsessed with platform racing 2. Collecting those hats was awesome.

5. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Probably the coolest mod on here and cool to know your around our age in high school.

jgalloway64 and magicpudding like this.
  6. HyphenUnderscoreHyphen

HyphenUnderscoreHyphen Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Welcome To The Forums. I might be a little late tho. I rlly wanted to play with you someday...

jgalloway64 likes this.
  7. bornaboss

bornaboss First Sergeant (11) Member

y u bump this useless thread?

jgalloway64 and xXxTnTxXx like this.
  8. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

I too was obsessed. They have put a lot of work into that game the last year and a half. More unique bodies and hats, along with really maps. I got into it a little a bit ago but stopped cause what I had left to collect was too hard for me.