1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

I wish we had an enemy list.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mr Anonymous, May 10, 2014.

1. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Sometimes I get 2 or 3 shots into a game before I remember that the person I'm playing is a troll or a person I just don't like. I wish there was an enemy list like the friends list. It could also be used as a 2nd friends list but I'd rather it be for enemies. Some I would just boot right off (trolls like fart fag, hack the planet, and who ever it was I played earlier that used over a dozen shields in a row in 1 game). Others I would like to be able to join the games they are in just so I can kill them. Anyways, it's an idea.

2. darklegion741

darklegion741 Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Could be abused, "Mr Anonymous wants to be enemies with you, Accept or Decline?" :p

GhostKing1239 and jpcas like this.
  3. Mr Anonymous

Lol that is the good part about it. I would want to be able to add them to it even if they don't accept it too. No getting away from it once they are on it lol.

darklegion741 likes this.
  4. Gamemaster22

Gamemaster22 Sergeant (7) Member

derp, so should it be like a special icon when you happened to be the same person as in your blacklist? or something else that shows it the person on your Enemy list?

5. Mr Anonymous

Something like that or even just one of those little red arrows that pops down when a friend messages you. I just thought of it last night because the guy I was playing was being an ass using shields for 12 turns. When he finally did leave, I couldn't remember what his name was. So I need an enemy list so I can in the future lol.

6. Erile

Erile First Sergeant (11) Member

Many MMOs have ignore lists (permanent mute), blacklists, etc to help you avoid certain people for whatever reason in whatever way you may choose. It is not a bad idea and I have wondered about having one on more than occasion lol. :)

7. Mr Anonymous

I use to play another game (nothing like shellshock) and it had a 500 friends/500 enemies list. Was a MMO php game. I just wish we had a good friends/enemy's list on here too lol.

Erile likes this.
  8. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Hmm, I'm not so sure about calling it an enemy list more of like just an ignore list maybe? I'd really like that so that it always has people on mute and they can't send you friend request either. It can get very annoying when you have some person who's persistent in trying to add you as a ''friend''.

Mr Anonymous likes this.