1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Missing weaps from ssl2.

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Penguin, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

Before adding new cool weaps i think that kchamp should give the priority to the weaps that miss from ssl2.There would be new tiers but when it's possible this old weaps should be integrated with tiers that already exist.

so here all the weaps that are missing:

TO INTEGRATE IN PAST TIERS:

-
    star fire ------->shooting star------->galaxy :same effect of ssl2 150 dmg average (just like an ssl steam fire storm)

-digger------->mega digger------->spligger------->exacavation: same effect of ssl2 2 diggers that hit 4 times that does 11 dmg every hit for a total of 88.Perfect dmg between mega digger and excavation i guess

-rain------>hail-------->thunder storm: same effect of ssl2: a bit longer rain that does 3 dmg each and 3 ligthings that does 20 each(ligthings come 1 every 3 secs not 3 in 1 sec like ligthing from ssl steam does)

-sniper------->sub sniper------->smart sniper-------->super sniper: same effect of ssl2: a violet bullet who looks like a pinger that does 61 minimum range and grows up to 140 far range

-moon ball------->moons-------->orbitals: moon ball have same effects of ssl2 and does 50 dmg

NEW TIERS:

lvl 98 unlock:
    -breaker assult ------->breaker madness works like breaker madness lvl 1 in ssl2,2nd tier give 3 starter breaks instead 2 so it would be powerfull just like a lvl 5 ssl2 breaker madness but way cooler.Each shot does 10 dmg and have a big shot range.

lvl 59 unlock:
    -dj bomb------>party bomb: works like ssl2: first tier 2 explosions 25 dmg each.2nd tier 3 explosions 25 dmg each

lvl 69 unlock:
    -stupid nade,idiot nade,crazy nade: same effects of ssl2: 1st tier big shot range starter explsion that does 20 + 10 bounce shots that does 8 each,2nd tier heavy shot range starter explosion that does 20 dmg + 11 bounce shots that does 8 dmg each,crazy nade massive shot starter explosion that does 20 dmg + 3 stupid nades that does 10 dmg starter explosion each + 5 bounce shots that does 5 dmg each
    (i know that this tier it's a bit confused but i tried to make it cool)

lvl 87 unlock:
    -replay------->istant replay:1st tier works like ssl2 4 shots that does 20 dmg.2nd tier works like ssl2 5 shots that does 20 dmg

challenge unlock:holy war: do 1000 dmg with grenade tier and use at least 1 god rays/deity
    -holy grenade,God grenade: 1st tier works like ssl2: 1 grenade that says halleluja and does 80 dmg in a large range area,2nd tier: same effects of holy grenade but after the explosion some god rays spwans sharpenel style that does 5 dmg each

lvl 82 unlock:

bullseye------>mega bullseye: same effects of ssl2: first tier does: 20 dmg,25dmg,30 dmg,35 dmg ,2nd tier 15 dmg,20 dmg,25 dmg,30 dmg,35 dmg (distance affected)
    i changed a bit dmgs beacause in ssl2 there was basicly no differences between that weap and a sniper

gear shop unlock 500 gears:
    wild one------>artifical one: same effects of ssl2 but with x2 more shots that does 10 each 2nd tier: works like 1st tier but all prurple shots become helicopter strike ones that does 12 dmg and have a bigger explsons
    i remeber that this weap was REALLY REALLY REALLY COOL but at same time it was really bad,even in multiplayer games dmg couldn't reach more than 84.having x2 of the shots it would look even more cool and would actually be pretty strong

gear shop unlock 300 gears:

plasma grenade---------> plasma sticker:1st tier works like ssl2 but once it sticks on the enemy it explodes immediatly 30 dmg when it stick and 30 dmg when it explodes.2nd tier once it stick it stays on the enemy for few secs dealing 20 dmg (10 times 2 dmgs with fast rate like a blaze dmg)

lvl 87 unlock
    kamikaze----->dunno how to call--------->dunno how to call: sorry i didn't found any other name for tiers.however first tier works like ssl2 airplane does 50 dmg and all shots does 15,2nd tier increase the gun fire rate,3rd tier brings with him explosive bombs that increase the dmg of airplane to 70 and the range of the expolsion and leave burning flames

lvl 51 unlock:

gravsters-------->DNA : 1st tier works like ssl2 with 2 shots that does 25 dmg 2nd tier create a chain that looks like DNA that does 70/80 dmg total (i alaways thougth that this weap looked like dna lol)

skipper-------->fast forwards:1st tier works like skipper from ssl2 20 dmg + twinkler after the first explosion, fast forward works like ssl2 one with ssl steam base dmg

all other weaps that i don't have any decent idea to steam version for:

-ligths out:with steam grahpics it s pretty hard to make that one! but this weap is amazing and i want it on ssl steam
    -hell fire: i don't know how to make various tiers :/ but a great weapon that everybody loved
    -zits: talking about dmg this weapon sucks realy much,But personally i liked how it worked
    -spaghetti: just cool weap :p

i hope kyle one day will add all this weap to ssl steam.Kyle had great ideas creating this weaps and it would be a big waste to don't use em all.I tried to "steam up thems" and add some effects that i alaways wanted from those weapons and now with ssl it may happend!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    Oehler, Holy2334, Awesume and 2 others like this.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Nice ideas Peng on possible ways Kyle can implement some weapons that SSL desperately needs to have from SSL2.

One day we'll have these weapons finally.
    Ridiculous we only 5 prestige weapons in total still. :(

xXTacocubesXx and Penguin like this.
  3. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I don't know about prioritizing these weapons, but I agree they deserve a place in the new Shellshock. And nice ideas btw. Those are pretty creative.

Taylor and Penguin like this.
  4. Penguin

do you know why i want thems on steam?Because i remember how fun was using this ones,and now with ssl steam we can have even better versions!not in terms of dmg but most of this weaps can be so cool with some small changes like plasma/holy grenade,kamizae ecc,
    yhea taco it would be good if with the new weaps kyle slowly add all this old weaps

5. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Let's throw in Blob and Floaters in there too. I'm sure everybody misses those weapons.

Taylor and Penguin like this.
  6. Penguin

oh yhea i forgot blob! however blobl with some changes would be pretty good i suppose!in ssl2 there was a way to do 80 with it
    but floatters is pointless since there is wild one.Some weaps wasn't added beacause personaly i think that it s a waste of time to put themes in

Holy2334 likes this.