1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

My suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by {FDT}Nightingale, Jun 12, 2015.

1. {FDT}Nightingale

{FDT}Nightingale New Born (1) Member

About new wep silly/wacky/crazy balls. It seems like balls live until all balls make 30 total bounces, thats ok for silly balls but not enough for wacky and crazy balls for sure. So better if wacky balls will disappear after 40-50 bounces, and crazy balls after 50-60 bounces.
    Also I can promise 60dmg of 81 lvl weapon if second tire of black hole will look like Gargantua from movie Interstellar.

2. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

hmm i got diffrent suggestion i mean for another new weapon

suggestions;

1;i NEVER KNOWN THE RESON FOR IT,WHY BOUND STRIKE IS DISTANCE BASED?i mean it s a weak weapon and distance damage makes that even weaker,anyway it s a flare weapon so it doesn t has any sense put it distance based.i think it shall do alaways the damage when you hit from far
    2:find another way to power up it,i mean it s to weak for lvl 71 unlock.i m not saing that it shall be very powered up at least for doing 30 damage.i think it s a honest solution to get around 100 000 xp wasting 50 hours of your life and get a weapon that do at least 30 damage?

3. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I don't know how much the higher tiers do but I agree bounstrike is a somewhat lame unlock for lvl 71 imo. It's supposed to do pretty decent damage under the right circumstances but the physics of the balls act rather strangely sometimes, treating the ground like it's a flat surface when it's not quite flat. Perhaps they just happen to land on sweet spots and something about the perfect 90 degree entry angle causes them to just end up bouncing straight up when the ground appears to be curved. If I remember right, bounstrike has always been distance based although I don't understand the reason why it is that way. Perhaps it's simply just to further individualize itself from other weapons.

4. {FDT}Nightingale

{FDT}Nightingale New Born (1) Member

Seems gravis is the best of new weps but allowed for low lvls strange logic. I feel like with each new pack of weps amount of cool things decreases.