1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Nailed it!

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Soundless, Jul 15, 2016.

?

Do you pledge to serve justice unto those who stack?

Poll closed Jul 15, 2016.
  1. Yes, I pledge I will serve justice to stackers with all my heart.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, I believe that everyone should do what they want, even if all they get is wasted time.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Banter (you must click this)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Soundless

Soundless Corporal (5) Member

This is what those stackers deserve. 20160715102815_1.jpg
    Absolutely fudging nailed it. 3 quit round one, another one on round 3, and the other two on round 6. Woo!
    (Props to the one guy who stood there the whole 30 rounds o.o)

Tavi and Taylor like this.
  2. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

The mentality to serve justice unto those who stack is imo wrong. I've tried this approach and it doesn't accomplish anything except to anger those whom you are attacking, regardless of your level and game experience. Hell, even if the facts and evidence are shown right in their face they still find ways to deny it. Most of them anyway.

We've done all we could to stop stacking. It should never have happened in the first place because kChamp designed the game (But not perfecrly) so that stacking didn't work. Yet stacking is still here.

It's not like stackers are orcs spawned from the depths of evil to destroy our homes and families. They're just people, although perhaps slightly lazy, who just stack because they *think* it's faster. Again, just generalizations. Some people stack for other reasons, knowing perfectly well how stacking works/doesn't work.

We should not attack them, but treat them respectfully and do them a favor by merely informing them of the error of their ways. Simply treating your opponent with respect and diplomacy can (potentially) make a huge difference.

I can't vote yes or no in this instance.

3. Soundless

I know. This whole thing is meant as a joke. xD Sorry if you caught it the wrong way >.<

4. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Then you must forgive me. It looked like you just joined a stack game for amusement, which to me would be indicative of someone who would serve justice to stackers. I've already joined stacking games just to annoy the people in it, but it's good for nothing except for a few laughs. In a couple of them I did try to explain why stacking doesn't work but they didn't believe me :p It seems that I'm having trouble understanding what's a joke and what isn't, sorry.

5. Soundless

No problem dude. Btw, i did join that game for amusement/attempting to explain to them why it's ineffiecient. :p Though, in that one they left too quick too explain, and I thought I would post cause it was kinda funny to me that 6 people quit in 6 turns xD. Not your fault at all, cause the way i put it was very, VERY misleading :s

(Also, the idiot who misled you meant "serve justice" as "try to explain why not to do it/bothering them at the same time. I wouldn't know, since I'm only the slightly more intelligent half of this guy :/)