1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

noted some bugs here ...

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by M H A, Mar 26, 2014.

1. M H A

M H A Private E-2 (3) Member

1. laser : gravity is a bit effectless on this weapon . but this A BIT makes this weapon very hard to hit from long distance to get more damage . it could hit if you use it fast with power 100 , but if you use it in arc , for example if you have used sniper in angle 43 and power 71 and you hited it to target , then in the next turn if you and enemy don't move and the game set in no wind and you shoot laser in the same aim , it will skip the target !!! i have tested this , just some one test this in firing range for sure ...

2. horizon and sinkhole : this picture can say lots of things ...
    Untitled.png
    maybe you think that this different exploded land is not a bug but i have some reasons :
    - these small hills misses multinades , 1 bounce , 3 bounce , etc and the flare of strike weps .
    - the small hills makes the way a bit longer and for skiping the place consume more fuel .
    - the hills are not visible in very low quality .

3 . bad and unfair randoms : something in the game are random , like getting weps each game and exploding some weps . but some of these randoms are not fair .

getting weps each game : i was lvl 50 p 7 but in some games i played , i got under lvl 35 weps and no prestige weps . and some games i got over 4 prestige weps and lots of deluxe and good weps ( lets think that all prestige weps have been released ) as i see many times in games , some players are not feel fine for their weps in games and get angry .

items : i have played some games with a full upgraded player in 1 v 1 . he got over 10 useful x2s but me got 2 or 3 x2s that looked useless . my luck is lvl 12 and if my enemy's luck is full i should get at least 4 useful x2s but ... in team games the x2 changes the winner team .

weapons : some weapons like moles and shooting star have the worst random . many people use moles as an extra wep for getting boxes and shooting star sometimes fails a lot .

LUCK in this game is a very big chance for winning and with new features like x2 this chance is just increasing ... these randoms must be fixed and looks they are not good thing for enjoying more from playing ...

thanks for reading my post , sorry for bad English .
    M H A

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    Taylor likes this.
  2. xXxTnTxXx

xXxTnTxXx Brigadier General (21) Member

Well, somethings you're noting are not really considered bugs like the weapons, in fact, it's a reason to make the game fun.

but thanks for taking some time on making this i guess

WildHogs likes this.
  3. M H A

M H A Private E-2 (3) Member

yw , but the random weps is not good bcuz i get bad weps many times in games and i lose many of them just for bad weps , i want this random weps fix to a better one .
    ( i have no pack . if buying pack is a chance for getting good weps , so i should buy a pack right ? but i can't:( not enough money )

i have an idea for fixing the random HERE .
    hope you like it :D

4. xXxTnTxXx

xXxTnTxXx Brigadier General (21) Member

I guess it just depends on your opinion...