1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

One of those few good ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DbestSh0oterEver, Oct 3, 2014.

?

Should we have reset-tokens for tank upgrades!?

1. Yes doh..

50.0%
  2. no.

12.5%
  3. Leave it to the publisher/Mods.

25.0%
  4. I would't care less.

12.5%
  1. DbestSh0oterEver

DbestSh0oterEver New Born (1) Member

Helloa,

I'm quite new to this just signed up becuz i wanted to make a thread about good ideas in the game (SSL2).
    I didnt find any related posts so thats why i made a thread myself.
    I think its free to share good ideas in this game, cuz there may/will be some adjustments in this game cuz it keeps on growing (atleast that's what im seeing) btw sorry for my bad english xD.
    Well One of those ideas i just came up with is:

1: Is it not a wise/good thing to put something like a reset token for tank upgrades so you get reset it, and maybe earn more throughout the game, if the (publishers) dont think its a good idea.
    Lets make a Poll of one of those idea's if thats possible ofcourse.

Greetingzzzz

2. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Well I am guessing you did not look around enough, because a thread like this belongs in the Suggestions section. With that said, I'll get to the topic at hand.

That would be an interesting addition to the game, but you have to take into account that after level 50, you don't earn anymore upgrade tokens. I always thought the easiest solution would be to allow players to remove TUTs from the four upgrade choices and apply them to another choice. This can be done in games like Platform Racing 2, and it exhibits customization and convenience very well. The fact that you could accidentally click the button to upgrade one choice, like Armor, and mean to click another like Luck, then have no way of reverting back is rather primal in the year 2014. Bush league game design if I do say so myself.

3. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

For those of us that have a max tank this is pointless. I can see though, how a normal player could not be over powered with 50 Tank Upgrade Coins. They would have fun being able to switch them around as they choose.

Being realistic it could be priced at "Pay 5 TC to reset Tank Upgrade Stats". Yes many having it free would be kind and right but kChamp would this way make a small profit.

buyingtime and KingKyd like this.