1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Option to change username

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dharmadhyaksha, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Dharmadhyaksha

Dharmadhyaksha New Born (1) Member

Hello,

We should have the option to change our username as well.

I used my last name by mistake and now i am unable to change it.

A lot of people when see my name pass racist comments which at times is very disturbing.

Thanks

Taylor likes this.
  2. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

you are right. people must have that simple option... we might also get bored from using the same account or name...

some people might even want to change their name along their behaivor. cuz once you know a person as a shitty player that sticks with him all the time.

3. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

While the option to do it yourself, as many times as you want, is rather unnecessary and susceptible to abuse, I think that having this done via administrative care would not be much of an issue.

Just another reason having in-game moderation would be great.

4. arvidh

arvidh Unconfirmed Member

What a terrible option.
    los angeles (levi couchots new account), fartfag, dolphingrey, aaa (new public account) etc etc etc..
    These noobs would abuse that option, making it impossible for us serious players to have a chance recognizing them.

5. Candor

Candor Forum Peasant Moderator

Eh, It wouldn't really be a problem, we can still track your ip no matter what your username shall be.

Taylor likes this.
  6. arvidh

arvidh Unconfirmed Member

Oh snap, guess I didn't read the whole question. I thought he meant in game.. :eek:

7. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I suggested this a while back also.. I think putting a 50 tank coin charge to change your user name would solve a lot of those problems from the trolls abusing it also. Plus it would make kchamp money while allowing people to change their user names.

Taylor, Candor and xvio like this.
  8. Candor

Candor Forum Peasant Moderator

I like the idea, but knowing whos who can be confusing if everyone keeps changing their name .-. would be nice to have a viewable profile btw as well, and maybe have their previous name there just so people can tell whos who, would be weird checking my friends list once in a while and seeing the names change and being like... "who is that?"...

9. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

The profile and previous name would go perfectly with the name changes. Even make a small bar where we could make notes on a users profile that only the person leaving the note can see. That's exactly how my last game before this was. Lol would be funny with seeing some new people on the friends list too.