1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

pack 1 and 2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Penguin, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

only players who play since 2 years ssl2 know pack 1 and 2 cost was 50 tc so it s the reason why thems suck,so kchamp now if you put this packs on steam no one will buy thems beacause you puted thems to0 80 tc and thems suck,so or you put cost to 50 like past (however good players will not buy beacause know themes suck)or theme cost alaways 80 tc but you power up ,like 112 super cat 112 payload double dmg waterwoks/volcano and other things like this.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  2. arvidh

arvidh Unconfirmed Member

okay?

3. Penguin

what is the problem i sayed or pack 1 and 2 should cost 50 like past or be upgreaded for sell at 80 tc.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  4. arvidh

no packs should never be upgraded for sell.
    as for the first post i didn't get much of it

5. Penguin

sry but i didn t understood :(

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Sergeant Major (12) Member

The price is 80tcs, if u dont like the packs just dont buy them. And btw they never cost 50tcs, for a brief period they cost 40.

7. arvidh

And that's how we feel, all the time.

8. Penguin

no cleo patra pack 1 and 2 in the past cost 50 tc only have to ask someone play since ssl2 realased wait 2 minutes i find a video on youtube and i show you

9. Penguin

upload_2014-9-28_13-13-4.png
    look at this

10. Cleopatra

Ive seen them at 40 too and btw ive played this since it was released...

11. Penguin

it s possible beacause i satred to play ssl2 some monts ago realased and after i got lvl 50 i didn t played for much time,i descorvered there was prestige system 1 month ago it was realased and i saw packs cost was 80 tc.however this packs should cost 50 or be powered up for cost 80

12. Cleopatra

Guess its not up to you to decide what prices Kyle puts on the weppacks. Again if u think they are overprized, just dont buy them.

13. Penguin

yes it s for this i puted here beacause it s game discussion,however i buyed when the price was 50 tc :Di was talking about price who should be in steam

14. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

If you mean they should cost less cause of what your getting than thats a pretty good argument. 50 TC is still a good price, but since people have payed 80 TC and all other packs except retros are 80 it should stay the same.

Penguin likes this.
  15. AlmostSoClose

AlmostSoClose Sergeant Major (12) Member

There is so much debate over those two packs... Either we want to buy them because we want to level our weapons to level 5 faster or we don't buy them because they stink like doo doo.
    Well, I mean if they cost 50 TC that might be a deal, but the others cost 80... Sure you're getting some pretty narly weapons in the other ones, but what do these packs have that the others don't?
    If we look at pack 1...
    Pack 1 has some pretty good weapons like, Penetrator, Mac n Cheese, Chopper, and I like to call Super Cat a little better than average, since it has a big hit radius and it does 84 damage just like that. Then there are terrible weapons like Skipper and Fortress, however Fortress actually serves another purpose; Trapping noobies. Then the rest kind of meet in the middle as average, if you can get the damage on them. Fiesta and Hail are kinda poopy but the others are fine.
    Now if we look at pack 2...
    Pack 2 has some good weapons as well like, Torpedos and SplitterChain. No weapon in this pack is overly bad like Skipper, but in my opinion, Volcano is the worst weapon in this pack. Blob can be used correctly to get 70+. Most of this pack is average... Surely not worth spending 80 coins on like the rest of the packs after it.
    If we really think about it, packs 1 and 2 need either a slight buff or a down size on cost.
    Or you can just ignore them maybe? ;)

Taylor likes this.
  16. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

From what I understand (not really sure at all), there won't be any weapon packs to buy on the steam version because you have to buy the game there? I know there is suppose to be 100 levels plus the prestige system. Most likely all weapons will be level unlocks if that's the case. There is 220 weapons on ssl2 so that means 2 weapons unlocked per level, 10 prestige weapons, and 10 more weapons that will either be left out or attained in some other way on the steam version? There is a lot of questions still unanswered about the next version of the game. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

Penguin likes this.
  17. Penguin

yes you have reason,i think kchamp should do this for steam version

you have reason but 100 lvls can be like ssl1 1 lvlv get a weap 1 lvl get a map,however yes i thinked so,migth packs will be different like ssl1 too ssl2

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014