1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Paul1999's GoodBye

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by paul1999, Feb 25, 2015.

1. paul1999

paul1999 Master Sergeant (10) Member

Hello everyone! I'm Paul as most of you know me, or I also go by: Paulie, Pual, Pauly, Paul Revere, etc... I have officially been knocked out by the symptom of "Kyd Sickness". This is in-curable, in-operable, in-freakingpissyouoffable. I have not been on the game for 2 and a half days because I have been stuck on the first page. This has got me thinking about my life choices. When I graduate from High School, I'm going off to college, and then law school in order to become a lawyer. This game has sucked up my life, made me a bit addicted to the game. The past 2 and a half days have been harsh, knowing that I have a computer, internet, different computers to try out, I still can't play. So now... I am officially leaving the game. Never to come back. I may... Look at the forums every once in a while, say hi so all of you :) But the sad part is, I have to leave some of my great friends here... @schmurkel You were the reason I am still in the game, and the reason I stayed in the game. You made me professional. I am more thankful for meeting you then just about anything that has happened to me here. Love you bud, hope to see you soon. Armor Eater Clan... I am glad to have met you all, more than you can imagine. We always had great games, great conversations, and a great clan. @Deception Thank you for your tournaments, not only were they fun, but they let me play the best players on Shell Shock Live 2. Fortunately I did win one, unfortunately I can never participate in one again... Your DH clan will continue to Steam and rival every other clan.

I love you all, and I hope I can play and say hello to you all again.
    Paul1999

2. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

Noooo I got no more joker :(

Sammik and paul1999 like this.
  3. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

tl;dr

Good bye and have a great rest of the February.

paul1999 and jgalloway64 like this.
  4. Candor

Candor Forum Peasant Moderator

Another one bites the dust... I'll miss you bro, I always loved you're attitude! Good luck with life bro, hope to see you soon. Btw I didn't like it cuz you're leaving... .-. It was cuz I don't want you to leave...

Sammik, paul1999 and jgalloway64 like this.
  5. potatoes and pie

potatoes and pie Sergeant First Class (9) Member

goodbye paul, TT will miss you... I guess to some extent it is fitting, that the joker leaves forever(dies)

bobbb7, Taylor, Sammik and 2 others like this.
  6. AlmostSoClose

AlmostSoClose Sergeant Major (12) Member

Cya bud.. Was nice knowing you and you left a stain on the shirt of the community. Love ya lots and I'll totally miss you. If you want... Hit me up in convo sometime. I'm always willing to talk to you! <3

Peacekies paulie d :(

paul1999 likes this.
  7. jgalloway64

jgalloway64 Master Sergeant (10) Member

Bye Paul, I'll pass the news to Neil xD I've felt the way you do before, you just need a break from the game :p

8. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Bye Paul, I'll miss u bud. U were on my friends list for such a long time and now u r totally gone, bye bud.

9. Mr Synikal

Mr Synikal Sergeant Major (12) Member

Take it easy, paul vggs and good luck with your future.

10. RobotR257X

RobotR257X Staff Sergeant (8) Member

You were fun to play with. One day ill have to do the same.

paul1999 likes this.
  11. Sammik

Sammik Private E-2 (3) Member

Sorry to see you go! But best of luck for your personal life and best wishes. I'm glad I was able to beat you a few games. ;) It was fun.

paul1999 and Taylor like this.
  12. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Sad to see you go man, honored TT was your first clan. You always were hungry for greater things so you hoped around 2 other clans before making your own.
    Hope life works out the way you want it to and happiness finds you.

paul1999 and Sammik like this.
  13. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

If you are leaving because of the bug I had, it actually fixes itself eventually. Takes about a week or so. However, I see the other reason is because you have better things going on in your life, so "Kyd Sickness" makes a lot of sense as the name for that feeling. I know very much how you feel with the addiction as well. This game takes your life away without you much realizing it, only for you to have to sit back and make a choice to leave it altogether if you want to snap it's grip.

I hope you return to the forum periodically. It's sad seeing you go, even though we didn't know each other that well. A high ranking, sincere person being lost here is always a crushing blow, because they don't come often.

You will be missed, sir. I wish you the very best in life, love, and the pursuit of happiness. We'll have 1999 members, but a Paul ain't one. <3

Take care, buddy.

14. Hells Fury

Hells Fury Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Paul ❤

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, especially after you just started doing the things you've been wanting to here. But we all have to move on at some point, right? It's only a matter of time. Good luck on your future plans, they seem pretty solid. I know you'll do well, as long as you try. I had a blast playing with you (whenever you didn't dc :p) and there are definitely some games I won't forget.

Bai bud, we'll miss ya.

15. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Bye paul. You were always kind, truthful, responsible, and fun when you were here, as well as an elite player in your own right. I wish you the best in what will come ahead in your life, and I hope you become a great lawyer.
    Due to this leaving, what is the status for AE? Is it dead now? If so, it is a little disappointing, but I suppose we can move on from it.

paul1999 likes this.
  16. BlackHawk36

BlackHawk36 Private E-1 (2) Member

ggs bro good luck in the future :(

paul1999 likes this.
  17. 15Galaxy15

15Galaxy15 First Sergeant (11) Member

Good bye, Paul. Hope see you soon around here and I wish the best of the luck for you.

paul1999 likes this.
  18. banna

banna ★The Sheriff★ Moderator

You leaving ? :c
    Who am i suppose to pick on, in game ?
    Good luck in your life and hopefully we will see around soon.

paul1999 likes this.
  19. Broncos18

Broncos18 Private E-1 (2) Member

Man it sucks to see you go. But I guess I understand your choice to leave. You have decided your priorities and are doing what has to be done to better your future. I respect that 100%. Good luck with everything Paulie. You have my best wishes. <3 Paulie. Take care brother

paul1999 and Lyra like this.
  20. Lyra

Lyra Unconfirmed Member

Oh man :( didn't you just make your own clan (s)? I thought you were doing a fantastic job with them. Well, I understand why you have to go. Been there done that. Good luck with school. Bye Paul.

paul1999 likes this.
  21. ComplexOri

ComplexOri Sergeant (7) Member

This is terrible that you are not ever play again!:( I hope you will have a insanely, extremely, unbelievably, supremely, freakishly awesume (fabulous and extraordinary) life as a lawyer:)

paul1999, Awesume and Lyra like this.
  22. GhostKing1239

GhostKing1239 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

It was nice knowing you. Take care :)

paul1999 likes this.
  23. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

The secret is not being overlly attached and barelly making it up 3 logins in a row haha (i dont remember the last time i got 8 days :confused:).

Either way on an addiction case i guess its a good decision! Great to see you so young and giving priorities wisely. Best of luck with your life bud and thx for the matches... it was fun. Cya ;)

paul1999, jgalloway64 and Hells Fury like this.