1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Rankings Beyond 100

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Ken, May 19, 2014.

1. emilio1973

emilio1973 First Sergeant (11) Member

congrats to @ir to first spot on leader bord, didnt thought you will macke it agen after kchamp punish you first time for boosting xp well done :D.
    this race is rly intresting betwen boosters, i wonder who will win:D, well umechu2 is prety close,but how he boosting him self he will catch them prety soon. mahyar my dear friend what heppens to you?, did you lost your breath???:p xvio, hm, try harder dude this guys are prety sneaky:D. but any way im cheerin for you xvio.
    Well my finally concluzion is: We all shud not blame, any player who use some inappropriate methods, Why? cos this is as like in other games wher you finde a hiden treasure,or special move, and you just use it. So this moves are legit.
    maybe but just maybe outh ther is only one person who shud ppl blame it for all this resons ( multipl acounts, bugs,etc........) and thet is owner of this game, but he is only a human to.
    So cos i hew a great peronelty:D:D, i will start to apology to evry singl player who i call out for this resons, including @tog ( cos i call him 1 year ago a hacker).
    well: IM SORRY dear players it is rly not your fault.
    ---
    umechu2 finaly boosted him self to first spot on leader bord;)
    I wonder wher is this guy kcham??? Heeeeyyyy Dudeeeee show your self to the forums finaly, wher do you hide your self:confused::confused:.
    Ps. bring this 2 prestige weps when you com from your hide and seek game:D:D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014