1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Recruiting a team?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by jbalwin, Apr 4, 2016.

1. jbalwin

jbalwin Corporal (5) Member

Has kChamp ever thought of recruiting a team of developers for ShellShock Live? I know it seems like a far out there question and most likely will never happen, but I feel like it still needs to be considered. As one man kChamp has done so much and I can truly appreciate that considering my brother a long time ago tried to develop a game much like ShellShock, but saw it as too hard and too much work to put in for a game that won't get much out of it. Also ShellShock has so much to it, and I can understand how much work it was and is to make. However I feel as the number of people playing the game skyrockets and the players start to get farther in the game and see what it has to offer, they are going to want more and more faster. Maybe it's just me, but I feel as if sooner or later kChamp is going to need help to get this game to its full potential. Also, kChamp if you are reading this, thank you for making the game and for what you do to keep it enjoyable! Much love and support to ya.

Awesume, Penguin, Taylor and 2 others like this.
  2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

It's what some of us has been saying since long time ago - including me - but he never listened to any of them. With the amount of money he's gotten from the past month, assuming he doesn't have any debt or financial problems, he should have no problem at all hiring a temporary developer.