1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Shellshock Weapon idea : Ground Pound

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheTankLord3dot0, Apr 8, 2018.

1. TheTankLord3dot0

TheTankLord3dot0 New Born (1) Member

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/408054206356783124/432333434724155392/Ground_Pound.png
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear hum... whoever reads this <3, Yesterday (2018 / 4 / 6) I had the idea to use my drawing software to create a new shellshock weapon idea. At the begenning, i was pretty much doing "Freestyle" but the final result was really interesting and a lot of poeple i know (Edit: 2 guys) liked the idea.

I was not sure if anyone would read the post or even come by it so i did not want to post the idea.
    But luckely, my friends made me change my mind and they pretty much obligated me to post it XD.

So, the ground pound is a heavy weapon which needs more power to fire in a long distance [Optionnal]
    It does Heavy (Or medium) damage and totally anihilate the ground to replace it by a massive ditch.
    The ground pound is based on the brute force so It is easy to use but really pricey to upgrade.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

All the dimensions and the models are in the link (As shown at the begenning or in the picture at the end of this thread).

I Hope my friends were right about this idea ;D.
    [​IMG]
    I am sorry for the last one but it is longer to make than it seems ;-;.
    (Hint: It's just a big dang hole)