1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Some Bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Holy2334, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I have 4 bugs/things that need to be worked out, that I haven noticed about this game.

Solar Flare: The darker yellow shots that are supposed to bounce around the screen doesn't bounce off the top.

Friends Only Setting: Still keep having people join my game who aren't my friends when this setting is on.

Using Locked Tier Weapons: When you get a weapon that is a higher tier from the box and you have the lower tier of that weapon selected, you can't change it to the higher tier unless you go pull up the weapons list and select it that way. An example is that you have rain selected, you get a box that has hail (which is still locked for you) and you can't switch the hail through the tier tabs at the bottom.

Hitting Land (Peaks in particular): Shooting some weapons like mega digger at a tank standing on top of a narrow peak will go right through. This is really annoying especially when using sunburst/solar flare, when those weapons are best to use on the hill and they just go straight past the tank at some points.

Taylor likes this.
  2. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Taylor likes this.
  3. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Yeah I noticed how some shots especially double or triple palm flies straight directly through a tank when they're on top of a thin spike. Annoying!!!

Taylor likes this.
  4. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Adding this one to the list. Its not fully confirmed yet, but I'll find out in less than a week when I can change my stats again. It appears that the two luck perks that is not the hook are flipped. You have a higher chance to earn more armor with the items perk unlocked and vice versa. Its not confirmed yet, but I think that's what's going on.

apm likes this.
  5. apm

apm Private E-1 (2) Member

Yes. I have noticed it too the past couple of days. So, I played a few today and this is what I got:
    My stats:
    [​IMG]

And 2 of the games (sorry I thought of it too late, after a couple of crates containing items only):
    http://imgur.com/a/DowSC
    --------------------------------------------
    Edit:
    Could reset my stats today:
    [​IMG]

And these are all my crates in a few games:
    http://i.imgur.com/sD0F8jx.jpg
    o_O

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.