1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

TIE? (PLUS TOO MANY QUESTIONS)

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by 007, Dec 6, 2014.

1. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

People quit before they are destroyed and it's named tie. why?

We are winning with my team and the last asshole suddenly quits, and title says TIE!!

this is what happening for the last few months i guess.

what is my loss or gain from that? i mean we won clearly and what? are we losing our victory xp with this?

who can explain that?

btw there is still movement problem, game throws me back,

game skips our turn sometimes...

what will happen now?

kyle goes to steam, what now, who knows answers to those??? someone help pls.

what will happen in steam version? can we keep our current alias also in steam version?

what will happen to our coin? what is the difference if i have 1500 coins or 10000 coins in the upcoming steam ssl??

jgalloway64 likes this.
  2. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

i know, right.. lol this is kinda aggravating.. but you know. you didn't win to be precise - because you didn't kill your opponent.. and this is not happening lately.. it's like that since.. when.. as far as i recall, so maybe since deathmatches were implemented..
    i don't know if its going to be changed cause it's not really the game's fault (since, as i said, you're not destroying your opponent completely so it won't be classified as "win").. it's those $%&*#@%!, $^%#@* and noobs' fault.. sadly and i'd like to be able to do something more about them rather than divesting them of 10 xp :( but i can't..

Taylor likes this.
  3. Erile

Erile First Sergeant (11) Member

The "tie" due to quitters is not a new bug in the last few months. Its been around at least as long as I've been playing the game. :)

4. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

which means i wasnt playing one shot games much.. Did you guys know i didnt play one shot games more than 1.5 years!

5. Erile

Erile First Sergeant (11) Member

Possibly, I almost exclusively play 1-shot lol.