1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Tournament Bug

Discussion in 'Gameplay Bugs' started by IrisHeart, Apr 7, 2016.

1. IrisHeart

IrisHeart Private First Class (4) Member

So I don't have a screenshot to verify this because I only know how to use snipping tool for screenshots on windows (yea yea I'm too lazy to find other ways), and that can only work if your game is windowed otherwise it covers snipping tool. Well that's beside the point, anyways.....

Mid-match I was kicked(maybe not quite the word for it, dropped maybe, not in it is the point) from my match, and I was back on the main tournament screen with the starting match wheel spinning non-stop. I could see myself in the match and it didn't say "0" as it would have if it were a connection issue, but instead I could see my health dropping from 100 gradually and that the match was still going, yet I was on the tournament home screen with the starting match wheel spinning. So simply put I was in the game, but not "in" the game.

Holy2334 likes this.
  2. SubZero

SubZero Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Did you see the other guy shoot? If not you dced.If not that than your mouse died. Btw, you're on steam now so screenshots are very easy. f12 is the default key for screenshots.

3. IrisHeart

No. As I said in my report I was on the tournament's main screen, so I couldn't have seen the other guy shoot. If I had simply dced it would have said 0.

4. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I had a similar problem as well and it made me very upset that I lost for no reason. There is also a few other bugs too like when you join it doesn't show the correct # of players on the screen. (Ex. 1/16 players when there are already people in the tourney)

5. SubZero

If you dced it wouldn't have said anything for you other than "Error connecting to steam" Pretty sure this was a dc or servers not connecting.

6. IrisHeart

And it didn't say that. When people dc they drop to zero. I actually checked my internet speed grapher and there was never any drop.

7. SubZero

Many multiplayer games like these arn't only effect by your connection alone. It also has alot of synching that goes on.

8. IrisHeart

Yea I know. I wouldn't have thought this worthy of reporting, but I was in the game with hp that was gradually dropping. If it were a connection problem of any sort it would usually bring you down to 0.

SubZero likes this.
  9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Sergeant Major (12) Member

A few pics of bugs in tournament.

Like this, never got to play and lost game. Loading gear just spins, cant hit leave. Have to close the whole game and restart.[​IMG]

Then this. Joining a tournament, in lobby it says its several plp already joined and when i join this is the screen i get. Happens very often.
    [​IMG]

And another bug is when a tournament is over and I try to join another it sends me back to the tournament that just finished. Have to restart game to fix that problem. This also happens very frequent.
    @kChamp here u got a job to do.

Edit: Another bug. Hosted a tournament and plp chatted but showed as <left.
    Then i left and what did i see? Myself hosting while i was in lobby.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    SubZero likes this.
  10. Rune

Rune New Born (1) Member

Same exact thing happend to me just then as Cleopatra.