1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Turn Game Mode Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Amaterasu, May 10, 2014.

1. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

In Turn, at the beginning you can get terrible weapons like REALLY BAD ones. There could possibly an option for everyone in game RIGHT at the beginning to select that will recycle everyone's weapons. Giving them new ones for good or for worse. But to make it fair, everyone would have to do it. Maybe? I know it kinda sounds absurd.

2. darklegion741

darklegion741 Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Hmmm, I'm not sure about this one. The satisfaction of winning with crap weapons can be quite amusing as with amazing weapons. Holding your breath at the start of a game, looking at each weapon in turn and planning in your head, a rough strategy and sequence of what weapons to use first.

It is all part of the fun, really. :)

3. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Yeah like I said, it was kind of stupid, just an idea, may'be thought others might like it. I agree with you though, but hey maybe it was just me and everyone else likes it. Idk, so I put it out there for all of you.

darklegion741 likes this.
  4. Bronco

Bronco First Lieutenant (16) Member

Considering that you have an almost equal chance of getting worse weapons, I really don't think that it would take away from the fun in this game.

5. darklegion741

darklegion741 Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Hey, I did not say it was stupid. I actually like this idea. Brings in a whole new feature to SSL2 and hopefully makes things slightly more fair in matches with equally good weapons in all teams. Gambling can be fun :) That's what I like about this idea. It really spices things up and you did a really good job on that. You took my opinion the wrong way, I was just stating that crap weapons can really test your skill and it can be fun. Once again, keep your head up and continue suggesting wonderful ideas! ;)

Amaterasu likes this.