1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Turn skips/ Blanks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xvio, Jun 4, 2016.

1. xvio

xvio Civil Servant Moderator

What with one-wep mod frequently providing weapons that are often only situationally effective, it's not uncommon for waiting out the clock so as to save these weapons to be strategically advantageous. Isn't that just infuriating? Maybe this is a practice not unlike stacking that's generally accepted as in bad sportsmanship? At any rate, it would be much more tolerable at the very least if those subject to this weren't forced to wait, and the practitioner could simply fire a blank or the like?

2. MeowrPower

MeowrPower Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Or you could go the other extreme and if you don't use the weapon you lose it? o.o

Holy2334 likes this.
  3. AhSatan

AhSatan New Born (1) Member

losing the wep after the clock runs out is the best resolution, although strategically saving a shank or any other wep is great stratedgy even if it is annoying. Xvio's solution is a great long term idea but from a programming perspective it might be easier to jsut eliminate the unused weps... i dunno, i'm not a programmer...

bbn and Holy2334 like this.
  4. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

This would be really appreciated. Especially in rebound when you're given an impossible shot. It would reward strategic thinkers too, saving their weapon for a better opportunity.

Taylor likes this.
  5. Goomba

Goomba Sergeant First Class (9) Member

What if Blanks were another item added to the game along with jetpacks, shields, etc. You'd use them when you really can't shoot anything else. Maybe as a bonus, you can get a gear reward or XP bonus from it, since you're technically sacrificing a turn. As an item, they won't get abused.

Scarlet, xvio and Penguin like this.
  6. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

This is probably the best solution to go about this. One Weapon is supposed to be ONE WEAPON and it would be better if Kchamp fixed it to keep it that way as well as fix some other things too that makes 1 weapon less of a pain.

MeowrPower likes this.
  7. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

it can be abused,like alaways there are not just "fair"/normal players that would use it to save time.Belive me when there is a fast way to do xp even if it is not fair i'll use it lol
    example of bad use: you and your friends constatly do that to get very much weapons each game getting the xp mult of one weap mode.
    I think that it would still prety easy to solve that problem by adding a limit of uses per game or like goomba already suggested put it as an item.I think that putting it as an item is the best solution beacause even if you give just some uses of that each game you still give to the cheaters chance to start with more than 1 weapon in one weapon mode and belive me that this is an huge advantage beeing able to choose weaps in that mode even if only 3/4 weaps

8. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Corporal (5) Member

I think it should just remove their wep, (unless using a supply drop) because adding a blank option will just encourage more saving up weapons.