1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

What do you dislike/hate about this game.

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by RumMumMario, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Am I the only one that goes to a survey and it ALWAYS tells you your not qualified...

Erile, Taylor, jgalloway64 and 2 others like this.
  2. Credipede

Credipede Forum Administrator Administrator

I don't really hate it, but I don't really love it too... meh. o_O

jgalloway64 likes this.
  3. Tank 1337

Tank 1337 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Hey, at least you can still try them, apparently I'm banned from super rewards and trial pay ._.

jgalloway64 likes this.
  4. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I'm sorry to hear... Anything saying why you can't?

5. Dryykon

Dryykon Second Lieutenant (15) Member

I wonder why. (Only I don't.)

Tank 1337 likes this.
  6. Tank 1337

The customer service people said my IP changed, and usually when people's IP's change, they're trying to get rewards not available in their own country.

Batgirl likes this.
  7. gaga 20

gaga 20 Unconfirmed Member

i loveeee this game:D:D
    spec when i can destroy this buyers whit rims:D:D

jpcas and Tank 1337 like this.
  8. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

I'm not trying to whine or cry like a baby about the pay to win thing, but really, we have so many premium weapons that can spin out the match result in a few clicks.
    I don't mind premium contents to be enabled, but this game really does lack free unlocks and now with the perks added, it's almost impossible for a free-player to win against a person who has paid a ton. Even if the player is skilled, most premium weapons only require easy tactics to master and deal a ton while some free weapons require so much practice to master, and only deals 20-80 damage (ofc not all, but some). I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks the same way.

M H A likes this.
  9. gaga 20

gaga 20 Unconfirmed Member

yesterday some prestige players curse kchamp and me for this perks cos this is so unfairly, but i just said to them im so sorryyyy for hewing this crap, and i will sell you dude this perks for half a price will you buy it???:D:p:p and the dude said YES how can we do thet. MUAAAAHAHAHAHAHA thet wos so funny i peed my pants muahaha:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I LOVEEE THIS GAME :D:D:D:D

jgalloway64 likes this.
  10. M H A

M H A Private E-2 (3) Member

before perks , it was impossible to me to kill a person who has all packs . i have played with some people that have all packs with their custom flat map , and i lost about 6 or 7 games straight against them until they get tired from playing and left . my lvl was very higher than them and i didn't miss any wep . some of wep packs like ac-130 needler hexagon ( means its unique technique in flat map that can do over 200 dmg !!! ) are much stronger than prestige and over lvl 40 weps . the players usually don't have nice skills .
    so when i want to play a 1 v 1 game , i always change a hard map that needs much skills because i know if i change an easy map and some of those players join my room , i'll never win against them and their overpowered wep packs !

EDIT : these days those players are skilled and i should say , THERE IS NO WAY TO WIN !!! lol

11. ApprenticeOfGames

ApprenticeOfGames Staff Sergeant (8) Member

Lol i didn't think you would get a lot of people complaining about the pay to win element of this game because most of the active forum members are premium players.The only weapon pack that i think requires at least some skill is weapon pack 6 which is the only weapon pack i have as a free player.Even the deluxe weapons are just better then all free weapons and not that hard to use :(

Staple likes this.
  12. Staple

Staple General of the Army (25) Member

how this game babies the rich and leaves the f2ps in the dust

13. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Well there would not be a game to play at all if there wasn't cash players. These games cost money to keep them running. People are not going to pay or buy anything if it's not going to help them. Also, I played until prestige 5 as a free player and never had a problem winning games. You can spend all the money you want but if you don't know how to use your weapons, you still will not win.

Mr Synikal and jpcas like this.
  14. Towel

Towel look mom i have a custom title Former Moderator

I know free games that have microtransactions that make millions and the things you pay for don't help you at all.

jpcas and jgalloway64 like this.
  15. HyphenUnderscoreHyphen

HyphenUnderscoreHyphen Sergeant First Class (9) Member

I dislike this thread because I don't dislike anything about this game but disliking this thread makes me dislike something about this game but....

16. Tavi

Tavi First Sergeant (11) Member

I dislike how there's no prestige version of pinata((

17. Tank 1337

You mean rain wasn't enough for you? x)

smallworldzz and jgalloway64 like this.
  18. darklegion741

darklegion741 Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

You confuse me... :p

19. Erile

Erile First Sergeant (11) Member

You are not! I have never been qualified either... I either get that, or it just loops me through things for hours without ever getting to a survey or anything.

I've tried this for a number of games, but have never actually succeeded at being allowed to do any of them (including the ones for this game). I just assume now that the whole survey thing is biased to very narrow demographics and they aren't interested in me.

jgalloway64 likes this.
  20. buyingtime

buyingtime Second Lieutenant (15) Former Moderator

Hmm... I can't say I hate things about this game, but there are certain things that aggravate me or make me want to chuck my computer out of the window. But, the game- just by itself- is fairly decent in my opinion. I wouldn't keep playing if I didn't feel that way.

And, just to inform a little bit about the surveys. I can honestly 100% tell you that any survey that says "Complete a survey and get __ tank coins!" will not work.

I won't explain which ones work and how to get coins from the Earn tab, but I will tell you that the highest success rate for tank coins- without any chance of viruses- is to do the rewards options with the statement "Sign up and verify email to receive tank coins" under the offer type. And hint #2, do not go for surveys/etc that reward more than 20 coins per offer. Normally, the best chance of successfully getting coins are the offers from 3-13 coin reward. Hope that helps.

Here is proof that they do indeed work. (116 coins total from this. So I don't hate the Earn tab options.)
    Surveys.png

21. darklegion741

darklegion741 Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

I just use a separate email for all spam-related junk. :)

22. jgalloway64

jgalloway64 Master Sergeant (10) Member

It's true, they do work. I got like 240 Tank coins one day from the surveys and stuff :) www.fakenamegenerator.com;)

darklegion741 and xXxTnTxXx like this.
  23. Erile

None of those offers are valid to me since I'm not in the U.S. and they are U.S.-specific.

xXxTnTxXx likes this.
  24. buyingtime

buyingtime Second Lieutenant (15) Former Moderator

Ahh... That makes sense. I am sorry to hear that and I don't know how to help you out. I was just mentioning that the Earn tab/surveys are not something to hate if people know how to correctly submit them. I know there are videos from time to time in different countries and perhaps they will work for you. Hopefully you find a way to do the rewards option.

xXxTnTxXx likes this.
  25. Erile

I'm in Canada, unfortunately you get spammed with the U.S. material because you're in North America and the IP recognition systems screw up the difference. And the surveys that do theoretically work don't me for whatever reason.

xXxTnTxXx likes this.