1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Who else hates the new market hold function?

Discussion in 'Talk Area' started by IrisHeart, Apr 27, 2016.

?

Do you or do you not like this function?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. IrisHeart

IrisHeart Private First Class (4) Member

I hate it because.....
    1. I cannot sell my items when they are at peak value. I don't know whether 15 days from now my card will be as valuable.

2.You need a mobile device to remove it. Not everyone has a mobile device, including myself

3.Is valve this insecure? Can't they just let users make their own decisions and risk "poor security"

4.So what, maybe your friend sold a card. I'd rather have my entire inventory sold away against my will then have to wait 15 days for every transaction

5.Is it really any more secure with the mobile authentication? If your friends or who ever really wanted to sell something of yours couldn't they just use that and then sell your items?

6.You can easily just buy your card back with the money you made from it. Don't wet your pants over it.

2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

I hate it. Pointless system for sissy people who complain like shit every time they fall for the most obvious scam.

referee11 likes this.
  3. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

It is the actions of a few who end up ruining it for everybody.

IrisHeart likes this.