1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Latest update

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by arvidh, Sep 4, 2014.

1. arvidh

arvidh Unconfirmed Member

Does anyone know what bugfixes and updates there are? Only thing I've noticed is that when you get coins from boxes, you don't have to go via the shop for them to be registered. It happens the same moment you get them. Pretty good, although it's a minor update :b

Taylor likes this.
  2. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

i don t know exactly if in this updeate or updeate of pack 7 but many bugs on flat maps fixed like multi nade and tri nade stack explplosions,im only happy about the bug of star fire,brust fire and other weaps like this in flat map is fixed.before when you use- star fire in flat map first 1 or 2 stars worked and others you taked damage.however a bug to fix is the ******** bounder

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  3. arvidh

That was updated long ago, like one or one and a half month ago.

No need to fix the bounder, it's perfect as it is. It depends how the surrounding terrain is, if it's flat then it doesn't really matter where you shoot it.

@KingKyd made an excellent description of how to use it
    --------------------> Click Here <---------------------

Taylor, KingKyd and Penguin like this.
  4. Penguin

ok i check out

5. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Actually yesterday mine still were added when I went to the Shop. Sometimes it's instant, sometimes it's not. Not very sure why this is a thing but oh well.

I haven't noticed much of anything changed to be honest.

JohannZim likes this.
  6. Oortcloud

Oortcloud Corporal (5) Member

It's a bug. It doesn't matter where you shoot it, you just don't know if its going to actually work, even on a flat map. Have had plenty detonate on impact even on flat maps. I've had it detonate before the bounce when it hit the ground beside a tank on a flat map against someone sitting just a few tank lengths away from me. It often impact detonates when the rebound angle should have nothing to do with the ground and there is no impediment towards the target.

Pretty sure whats causing it, so its not a difficult fix. Objects don't always move pixel to pixel, especially when they are moving fast. They skip several pixels to make them appear fast. When the bounder hits the ground it actually passes through it a few pixels before the collision is detected, then when it 'rebounds' towards the target it is taking a different path which may have more pixels to get out than it had going in so it detects another collision.

All the weapons do this to some extent. The only difference being that all the reset of them take this into consideration and don't become active until at least after the first move distance (easy to see when Wild One impacts - the ammo travels a tiny bit before becoming active and hitting things) . Otherwise other bounce weapons like bouncers, grenades, artillery, etc would do the same thing on impact. I can see it being "normal" if you shot it into a steep hill where the rebound arc would take it through the hill on its way to the target, but not on flat, or unimpeded ground where it is exploding before it even takes off in rebound.

Penguin likes this.
  7. Penguin

yep it s a bug so why sometimes in flat work and sometimes no?????same in others map however. it s a bug .

8. Erile

Erile First Sergeant (11) Member

As of right now, I had to go to the upgrade shop to get my coin from a box to show up. ;) sorry, looks like its still needed

9. arvidh

Haha, your english is too good, can understand half of the words. Had to use google translate for some. :)
    But alright, not going to say that you're wrong, because I only use bounder when x2s are a bit offset and for getting boxes. I just thought it would hit anyone no matter the distance on a flat map, as it done for me several times. Guess it's a matter of time before it explodes direct on impact for me ^^

Damn! Well, as Kyd said, sometimes you have to go via the shop, sometimes not.. Guess it's updated, but still buggy. Kinda the same thing with the "first turn move lag"-bug. It was said that it got fixed, but it isn't really...

10. Evil King

Evil King Corporal (5) Member

I've not played shellshocklive2 for two weeks but today, i was playing with my second account and i got crate and 'coupon' showed up.It was '50% discount for weapon pack 6 for 1 hour'. I've not got screenshot but it was kinda towel's idea.But was it there before updates ?

11. arvidh

Yeah, it's been there a few months. Since the sixth pack came out I think, give or take a week or two.

12. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

My coins have been added but then I do go to shop to check my weapon xp.